WE’RE LEHI’S LEADING
GET SEEN TODAY OR
WITHIN 24 HRS OF CALLING.
Schedule Your Appointment Now
We will set aside time in our schedule to see you so you won’t have to wait around in pain.
Emergency Dental Care in Lehi
Dental emergencies can happen suddenly and at the least convenient times.
If you experience tooth trauma or the sudden onset of a toothache, you don’t want to wait to get help. At Canyon Crest Dental, we offer emergency dental care to Lehi, UT patients when they need it. When you are looking for an emergency dental clinic that can provide the quality, professional care at a moment’s notice, give us a call at (801) 753-9005. Ask to schedule an emergency dental appointment and get fast pain relief.
When to Seek an Emergency Dentist in Lehi
Many tooth emergencies are obvious and require immediate care. Other times, it may be difficult to tell if you’re experiencing temporary sensitivity or something more serious.
What begins as an annoying ache could quickly turn into serious pain. Getting emergency treatment now instead of waiting weeks can also prevent a minor issue from growing into a major one.
Below are some signs that you need to seek an emergency dentist right away:
- You have a loose tooth. If you’ve had an injury to your mouth or were in a car accident, your loose tooth might be due to trauma. If not, the loose tooth might be due to an infection. Whatever the cause, you need emergency dental care right away.
- You are in a lot of pain. If the pain is minor, you can probably use over-the-counter numbing treatments to get relief. If the pain is severe, persistent, and intrusive, you need to visit Dr. Grant to find out the cause.
- Your gums are bleeding; this is one of the main symptoms of gum disease.
- Your jaw is swelling; this is a sign of a serious infection.
- Your tooth is abscessed. The infection needs to be treated to prevent it from traveling to other areas of your body.
- You knocked a tooth out. To keep from losing the tooth permanently, see a dentist immediately after the injury.
As a leading emergency dentist in Lehi, UT, you can rest assured that your teeth will be in good hands at Canyon Crest Dental. Making an appointment early could save you a lot of unnecessary pain.
Emergency Dental Services We Offer
The emergency dental services we offer include:
- Toothache relief
- Replacing lost or loose fillings
- Treating the cause of a swollen jaw
- Treating sore gums
- Repairing a cracked tooth
- Root canal therapy
- Replacing lost teeth
- Tooth extractions
We try every means of repair to prevent the loss of a tooth, but when trauma or other significant issues are present, it can become necessary to extract the tooth.
Regardless, the last thing you need to do is frantically search for “emergency tooth extraction near me” when you’re in excruciating pain. Having a reliable dentist that knows you and is ready to help when you’re in an emergency is a huge relief.
Why Choose Canyon Crest Dental
You want the healthiest and brightest smile possible. That’s what we want for you, too.
Canyon Crest Dental is out to change the way you feel about going to the dentist. For patients who avoid going to the dentist due to anxiety, we provide relaxing sedation to make receiving the necessary dental care a less stressful experience.
Plus, our office is designed for comfort so you always feel at home during every appointment. And the entire dental team use the most advanced technology and techniques to give you optimal results.
Whether you need regular dental care or dependable emergency dental services in Lehi, contact Canyon Crest Dental today and schedule an appointment for all your dental needs.
Our Patients Love Us
Dr. Grant and his staff are easily the most kind and friendly staff. The lady at the front desk is high energy and has a very bubbly personality. And the assistant is so wonderful to people of all ages. They take such good care of their patients. I cannot reccomend this place enough.
Dr. Grant is amazing! Friendly and the office has extremely clean and modern facilities. He was great with my 3 year old, who was there for her first dental check and very nervous. So happy to have finally found a dentist who was thorough, very efficient, affordable and family friendly!.